By Mary Ellen Pethel,Martha Ingram
Read or Download All-Girls Education from Ward Seminary to Harpeth Hall: 1865–2015 PDF
Best secondary education books
The booklet is a state-of-the-art contribution to the controversy which has happened for a while at the professionals and cons of secondary schooling turning into extra heavily and explicitly regarding getting ready kids for the area of labor. The e-book presents concrete examples of the vocationalisation of secondary schooling, with specific connection with the placement in Africa.
'Chambers and Timlin write with readability and function. The authors hyperlink the speculation of educating arithmetic with basic reflective questions and engaging maths initiatives. there's useful suggestion on making plans, overview and differentiations, among different pertinent themes' -Jacqueline Oldham, PGCE Secondary arithmetic path educate, St Mary's college College'This is a really sensible advisor for studying to coach arithmetic for scholar academics on all education routes.
Due to the fact its first book, instructing Secondary college arithmetic has tested itself as the most revered and renowned texts for either pre-service and in-service lecturers. This new version has been totally revised and up to date to mirror the most important alterations caused by means of the creation of the Australian Curriculum: arithmetic, in addition to discussing major learn findings, the evolution of electronic educating and studying applied sciences, and the consequences of alterations in schooling regulations and practices.
Utilizing 11 of W. B. Yeats's poems, John Gordon explores methods of brooding about and educating poetry in secondary faculties and at undergraduate point. He attracts jointly observation, study, and his personal specialist adventure, to allow his readers to strengthen versatile pedagogical judgement which can reply to the necessities of quite a number scholars and the calls for of texts of various size and complexity.
- RTI With Differentiated Instruction, Grades 6–8: A Classroom Teacher’s Guide
- Informatique et sciences du numérique: Spécialité ISN en terminale S (Noire) (French Edition)
- Developing the Workforce, Shaping the Future (World Bank Working Papers)
- The Best Book On Harvard Law School Admissions (Written By HLS Students - Requirements, Statistics, Strategy), 1st Edition
- Time to Write, Second Edition: The Influence of Time and Culture on Learning to Write
- The Power of Protocols: An Educator's Guide to Better Practice, Third Edition (School Reform)
Extra resources for All-Girls Education from Ward Seminary to Harpeth Hall: 1865–2015