By Ernesto Semán
Read or Download Ambassadors of the Working Class: Argentina's International Labor Activists and Cold War Democracy in the Americas PDF
Similar labour & industrial relations books
New methods of Organizing paintings bargains a broader realizing of adjustments to the way in which paintings is geared up and the consequences for appropriate stakeholders. It brings jointly contributions from a good validated crew of foreign students to check the character and results of latest methods of operating. The e-book attracts on reviews of a number of new sorts of paintings, related to a various diversity of staff and drawing on reviews in a number of nations.
This concise review of the exertions flow within the usa specializes in why American employees have did not boost the strong unions that exist in different industrialized international locations. full of useful research and knowledge, labor explores historic views, examines social and political guidelines, and brings us inside of modern day unions, supplying a good creation to exertions in the US.
Lately there was an explosion of curiosity in neighborhood meals systems-among coverage makers, planners, and public health and wellbeing execs, in addition to environmentalists, group builders, lecturers, farmers, and usual voters. whereas such a lot neighborhood foodstuff structures proportion universal features, the chapters during this booklet discover the original demanding situations and possibilities of neighborhood foodstuff platforms positioned inside mature and/or declining business areas.
In girls and Capitalism within the Croatian Hinterland: The perform of work and intake, Nila Ginger Hofman examines the results of post-socialist capitalism at the lives of Croatian girls. Croatia’s secession from socialism and a newer gestating capitalist panorama give you the contexts during which the writer examines how girls navigate the hard work and shopper markets.
- Urban Space and National Identity in Early Twentieth Century São Paulo, Brazil: Crafting Modernity
- Workers Compensation: A Reference and Guide
- Innovation, Finance, and the Economy: Proceedings of the 13th Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference (Eurasian Studies in Business and Economics)
- Office Ladies and Salaried Men: Power, Gender, and Work in Japanese Companies
- The Story of an African Working Class: Ghanaian Miners' Struggles 1870-1980 (African History Archive)
- Women's Employment in Japan: The Experience of Part-time Workers (ASAA Women in Asia Series)
Additional info for Ambassadors of the Working Class: Argentina's International Labor Activists and Cold War Democracy in the Americas